Stuff

Shit, I never knew I was so vulgar...

Also, if you hate the music I put on this blog, you can turn it off by pressing the play/pause button on the 'iPod'. Thanks for reading.

Edit: This blog is now NC-17. I wonder if I should be proud or ashamed of myself.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fuck Hectic Schedules

As the title clearly states, FUCK HECTIC SCHEDULES!

Today really sucked, thanks to you, Jasmine Tan. Bloody hell. I'm pretty sure you're tarnishing the bad name we established for 1P last year. But, today, I forgive you as I have more 'urgent' crap to rant about.

What is it? you may ask. It is the fucking yearbook...

I don't have pictures as I have shredded it and burnt the remains but you could find pictures at 'Godlike Jun Ian' and 'Randomly Peako's blogs. They kick ass on their own anyway.

Firstly, the cover. It was already stated on Peako's blog that it would've been a great piece of work if the designer created the picture on his/her own or snapped the photo themselves. This, however, is highly unlikely, and already gives a legible subject of flaming.

Secondly, the introduction of the 'book' is hardly visible. Normally, I like to read through just to see how much the writers are willing to suck up to Matthews - this time, I can't even see a damn thing for sure. Hell, they could be flaming her and randomly cursing on the page. (Maybe they're just repeating the lines "OMG! ROFL! LOL! XD!" over and over again, no one would know it)

Look within and you realize, the book is beyond redemption. Jesus himself probably couldn't do a thing about the hideous piece of crap. For within lies another problem, NO WORDS!

Tell me, what the FUCK is the point of giving English lessons if no body seemed to write a fucking thing in the damn book! As far as I am concerned, the book is a waste of paper. Utter crap.

The photos. Initially, most would think that no one could fuck it up. But our beloved principal is eternally innovative and can seem to find endless ways to screw things up. They misspelled a SHITLOAD of names... Shit, even the form 5 class pages were screwed up by the new yearbook format.

Just a note, Lat comics may be easy to read through but that doesn't mean that the format is entirely practical in most cases.

If you've made it this far, I congratulate you. Most of the time, I annoy people before they can reach this far. If you hated my ranting, I'm sorry for wasting five minutes of your time. Just come to school and break my nose. My legs too maybe. Please try to break my fingers. Yes, I'm a masochist.

Out.

1 comment:

Alisonly said...

Alison found Nicky's blog, Asshole.
x)
Yes, be very afraid.

-Me