Stuff

Shit, I never knew I was so vulgar...

Also, if you hate the music I put on this blog, you can turn it off by pressing the play/pause button on the 'iPod'. Thanks for reading.

Edit: This blog is now NC-17. I wonder if I should be proud or ashamed of myself.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random crap and Chinese Democracy

Hello.

Yes, hello.

That's all I can type right now. Writer's block.

- 2 hours later -

Finally, something to talk (type) about...

Firstly, I would like to say sorry to the people I nearly killed today. Yes, killed (depends of your perspective...)

I only recognize two of you so, here goes. Sorry Ivan and Jamin. You two may not know me but I'm sorry for nearly killing the both of you anyway.

I also apologize to the others I nearly killed. I'm sorry but I don't know any of you.

If anyone reading this has to know, I nearly 'killed' them because of a wheelchair and an elevator.

You see, I always volunteer to push Javeny because I get to drift in the Upper Sec. blocks corners (four in total) but today the elevator was out of electricity and I had to turn back. As I turned back, I suddenly felt the urge to wank and being the bastard I am, dashed through the corridor despite the huge crowd of form fours and (a few) form fives.

Now, the Chinese Democracy part of the post.

Axl Rose. You. Owe. Us. Fans. Big. Time.

YOU PROMISED US CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN THE 90's!

Give it to us!

We need more masterpieces (ala Welcome To The Jungle)!

And if you do get your thumb out of your ass, give the Chinese Democracy songs kick ass guitar solos. I mean, nowadays, modern 'guitar solos' are so short that, if printed, the tabs would fit on a normal six inch long ruler. BRING BACK GUITAR SOLOS THAT, WHEN PRINTED, WOULD SPAN OVER METERS OF MEASURING TAPE!

Sorry about the shouting. Chinese Democracy has been delayed for fourteen years. Axl is beginning to piss me off.

Out.

2 comments:

..... said...

Queenie : haha, nicholas, i found your blog, HAHA !!!!!

note the emphasis on the 'ha'

Isaac said...

I WON THE DAMN METALLICA ALBUM!!!!